In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Veteran's Day event and celebration hosted by Operation Stand Down TN, CreatiVets and Memories of Honor and proudly underwritten by the generosity of the Bob Woodruff Foundation.
This is your chance to RUCK for FREE in and around Nissan Stadium and Nashville.
1. Start at the “Ruck Staging” area within Nissan Stadium.
2. Enter the west concourse using the south entrance.
3. Follow the west concourse to the northwest corner to access the entrance ramp.
4. Go up the ramp to the highest level to access the 300-level concourse.
5. Follow the 300-level concourse across the west side of Nissan stadium to the southwest corner.
6. Go down the ramp to the ground level and exit Nissan Stadium using Gate 7.
7. Follow route signage to cross Victory Lane and enter South 1st Street.
8. Turn right onto Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge, heading west
9. Follow signs to the halfway point and turn around.
10. Head east on Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge towards South 1st Street.
11. Turn left onto South 1st Street towards Victory Lane.
12. Cross Victory Lane and turn right into the Ruck Entrance for a bag weight check, lap count, and relay handoff (if applicable).
13. End at “Ruck Staging Area” within Nissan Stadium.
Commemorative Music City Ruck March shirts are for sale during the registration process.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.